Veterinary Services for Dogs and Cats:
- I am an adjunct and complementary care provider for dogs and cats.
- All patients must also have a relationship with a primary care provider.
- All of my services are home-based. I do not have an office or a hospital.
I give priority to clients and patients who can most benefit from my approach and services. I conduct free phone interviews with each prospective client before scheduling a visit to make sure that I am likely to be of use to them. Types of cases I am typically involved in:
- Patients who are older, handicapped, and/or special needs.
- Case reviews and quality of life evaluations.
- Instruction and tips for home nursing care.
- Consultations on ways to accommodate and maintain comfort and quality of life for patients with special needs:
- decreased vision
- decreased hearing
- decreased mobility
"Tools" I commonly use:
- laser therapy
- food therapy
- herbal medicine
- assistive devices (carts, braces, harnesses, etc.)
- creative and customized solutions for unique situations